Stylized Backyard Pack
3D Environment Design
NOTE: You need to enable Generate Mesh Distance Field in Project Settings > Engine > Rendering > Lighting, to the stylized water works properly.
- 1 Chair / Table
- 1 Barbecue Grill (with coal)
- 14 BBQ Accessories (Knife, Fork, Spatula, Cutting Board, Jar, Cups, Ketchup, Mustard, Pepper, Salt, Tray, and Plate)
- 16 Food (Hamburger, Sausage, Tomato, Bread, BBQ Rib, BBQ Steak, Chicken Thigh)
- 2 Wood Floor
- 2 Wood Wall
- 1 SunLounger
- 1 Sun Umbrella (Color Pick (Use any color you want on))
- 4 Modular Swiming Pool (Wall, Corner, Water, Floor)
- 2 Pool Floater
- 1 Stylized Water
- 2 Floor Material
- 1 Grass Material
All models are complete on every side, you can flip them, rotate and do everything you want, there are no missing faces/polygons on the bottom.
- Stylized Backyard Pack (Stylized Garden Pack).
- Ready to use.
Overview Map: Yes
Number of Unique Meshes: 48
Collision: Yes, Automatically Generated
Vertex Count: from 4 to 5305
LODs: Yes, Automatically Generated.
Number of Materials and Material Instances: 27
Number of Textures: 58
- 2048x2048 to 4096x4096
Texture Style: PBR (Diffuse, Normal, Metalness, Roughness, Ambient Occlusion)
Number of Blueprints: 0
Number of Effects: 0
Supported Target Build Platforms: 4.24+